|Windy Wing Cap Well|
|Hack||Super Mario Star Road|
|Number of Stars||2|
|Music Used||Sonic Adventure - Windy Valley Zone|
|Stage or HUB Level is located in||Cloudrail Station|
The Wing Cap Switch is located on a ship in the sky. Ideally it is possible to reach the ship by running to the top of the tall building and using the cannon to shoot into the air and fly to the ship before the initial Wing Cap runs out. If that is too difficult, Mario can also climb up the chain connected to the ship's anchor, and jump across the platforms to reach the ship.
Red Coins Edit
For this star, Mario must collect the 8 red coins scattered throughout the level. Their locations are as follows:
- On the roof of a short building to the left of the start
- In the air in the middle of a coin ring
- In a window of the tall building
- Over a tree on top of the tall building
- In the water in a tunnel under the tall building (can be collected through the gate)
- In the window of a building, near a Chuckya
- At the tip of the bow of the ship in the sky
- On a small ledge, off the back of the stern of the ship.
After collecting all 8 red coins, the star appears in the basket of the hot air balloon.
Star Replica Edit
Appears after Mario has collected 121 stars! This star is sitting at the very top of the ship in the sky. Use the cannon to shoot up to the ship. Use the Wing Cap to fly to one of the lower platforms on the ship's masts, then the center platform, then the top of the lower masts, and finally to the top of the center mast to get the star.
- Fly Guy
- There is an entrance to a bonus area on the way up the tall building. Near the bottom of the path there are two gaps, the second one has a hole in the wall, which leads to a room with a pipe. The pipe takes Mario to a lookout with a Wing Cap box at the top of the castle.