|Super Mario Bros 3D|
|Number of Stars||22|
|Number of Levels||5|
|Number of Secret Levels||3|
|Download Link|| http://sm64hacks.com/hack.php?id=72
One of the defining features of this hack is that all of the main stages have 3 stars each - a "Course Clear" star for getting to the end of the stage, a 50-coin star (instead of 100-coin stars) and a 6 "red coin" star (coins are actually green). After collecting 20 stars, the Big Star which ends the game will appear in the overworld hub, as opposed to when defeating the final boss.
Another unique thing about this hack is that it allows the player to play as Mario or Luigi, who have slightly different attributes - Luigi can twirl in the air by pressing Z+B, but slides around on the ground more than Mario. The hack also allows the player to toggle the HUD by pressing L.
|Carnival||3||0||Ripped from Glover.|
|Piranha Desert||2||0||Located in Carnival. Vanish Cap Switch stage.|
|Metal Cap Cave||1||1||Located in Glacier Cocktail. Metal Cap Switch stage. Ripped from Conker's Bad Fur Day.|
|Bowser's Castle||3||3||Ripped from Mario Kart 64.|
|Rusty Bucket||3||8||Ripped from Banjo-Kazooie.|
|Gerudo Fortress||3||15||Final Boss Stage. A 50-coin star can be earned from the Bob-ombs in the final battle.|
- Many of the levels in this game were either taken from, or pay homage to other classic video games
- Carnival is from Glover
- "Glacier Cocktail" is a song from Rayman Origins
- Bowser's Castle is from Mario Kart 64
- Rusty Bucket Bay is a level from Banjo-Kazooie
- Metal Cap Cave is the first area of Conker's Bad Fur Day.
- Gerudo Fortress is from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time