|Looking at the resort from the windmill|
|Hack||Super Mario Star Road|
|Levels|| The New Whomp King|
|Number of Stars||7|
|Music Used||Super Mario RPG: Let's do the Fooka-Fooka! (Nimbus Land)|
|Level Before||Bob-omb Islands|
|Level After||Piranha Plant Pond|
|Stage or HUB Level is located in||Castle Tower Grounds|
Sky Land Resort is the 2nd main stage in Super Mario Star Road. This level requires 0 power stars and can be found to the right of the entrance to the castle, by jumping into a vase. As the name implies Sky Land Resort is a resort in the sky. However, a bob-omb buddy tells us that the new Whomp King has taken over the resort. This stage is filled with white brick buildings, bridges, and floating platforms.
Notable Features: A small pool, a windmill, Whomp King's floating arena.
Star 1: The New Whomp King Edit
The Whomp King is also identical to the original from Mario 64. The only notible difference is that he moves slightly faster, but still takes the same amount of hits to defeat. Though, in this hack Mario has to beware of the various holes in the arena, which are easy to slip into when trying to dismount the Whomp King.
Star 2: Climb the Windmill Edit
Star 3: The Flying Stepping Stones Edit
Star 4: Find the Purple Switch Edit
Star 5: Red Coins of the Sky Edit
- On the roof of the house directly behind where you spawn.
- On the roof of the house with the arch you have to walk through (second house on the path to star 4).
- On the edge of the pool.
- On the roof ledge when climbing up from the pool area.
- On a floating platform across from a wooden bridge, following the path from the 4th.
- On the pillar of the roof of the bigger house (the one where star 4 was located).
- On the side behind Whomp Kings arena.
- On top of the exit of the windmill.
Once you collect all 8, the power star appears in the windmill.
Star 6: Behind the Underwater Gate Edit
- Piranha Plant
- Fly Guy
- Homing Amp
- Whenever you start a mission after the first one, the dialog of the bob-omb buddies and their locations will change.
- The speech made by the Whomp King is reminiscent to the speech that the Whomp King says in the original Super Mario 64.