|Hack||Super Mario Star Road|
|Levels||Climb the Ruins|
|Number of Stars||7|
|Music Used||Beware the Forest's Mushrooms|
|Level Before||Sky Land Resort|
|Level After||Chuckya Harbor|
|Stage or HUB Level is located in||Castle Tower Grounds|
Piranha Plant Pond is the third main stage in the hack Super Mario Star Road. The level entrance is outside the castle in a pipe in a fenced area after an arch. Most players assume this is the first level as the pipe is the closest one to the starting point of the game. This stage is a swamp infested by piranha plants and shy guys. The stage also has a lot of ruins and water.
Notable features include: The cave, the ruins, the house/steeple, the hedges, and the pond.
Star 1: Climb the Ruins Edit
Star 2: The Flooded Cave Edit
Star 3: 8 Red Coins of the Pond Edit
- In the water under the wooden bridge.
- In the water in the small cave.
- On a slanted stone block near the stairs on the path.
- On a block in the pillars behind the tall building.
- On a block in the pond.
- On top of one the big brown trees near the house/steeple with the hedge surrounding it.
- On top of a hedge near a warp pipe.
- In the corner of the level on a slope behind the pond.
Once you collect all 8, the star spawns in a patch of sand surrounding the pond
Star 4: Shoot to the Tower Top Edit
The cannon is located directly in front of the starting point on a raised stone slab. You will see a tower with two power stars in site. Shoot yourself towards the tower and you should land on a small stone ledge or the roof. You have to perform a side flip in a very small area to reach the platform with the star.
Star 5: Underwater Metal Dash Edit
Star 6: The Owl's Dinner Time Edit
- Shy Guy
- Piranha Plant
- Fly Guy
- The owl says that he moved from Whomp's Fortress to Piranha Plant Pond after being sick from all the noises the inhabitants make. But in Super Mario 64 DS, Hoot also appears in later leves including Tall Tall Mountain, Cool Cool Mountain, Tiny Huge Island, and Snowman's Land.
- The Shy Guys are re-textures of Goombas, despite the fact that normal Goombas appear in the level as well.
- The level features one of the fastest way to softlock in the whole hack: by jump diving in a corner, close to where the red coin star appears.