|Mushroom Mountain Town|
|Hack||Super Mario Star Road|
|Levels||Koopa The Quick|
|Number of Stars||3|
|Music Used||The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Outset Island|
Star 1: Koopa the Quick Edit
This Star is obtained by defeating Koopa the Quick in a race to the top of the mountain.
Star 2: Town's 8 Red Coins Edit
This Star is obtained by collecting all the 8 red coins in the stage. Their locations are as follows:
- Next to a mushroom house on a pillar near the start
- On top of a stone pillar near the start
- On a mushroom over the water
- On a stone pillar in the water
- On a rock near Koopa the Quick
- On top of a mushroom house near Koopa the Quick.
- In a small inlet of water at the base of the mountain.
- On a mushroom on the path behind the mountain.
After collecting all 8 red coins, the star appears near the start.
Star Replica: Top of the Lone House Edit
This Star Replica is found on the top of a lone mushroom house. Mario can use a Fly Guy from the top of the mountain to float down.
- Fly Guy
- Monty Mole
- There is a bug where Koopa the Quick may get stuck on the steepest slope he climbs up. making him unable to reach his destination.
- In the Super Mario Star Road Multiplayer version. There's a bug where Koopa the Quick vanish if he's on the same elevation as Mario. Making it impossible to tell if he made it to the flag or not.•
- If the player has lost to Koopa the Quick, they can still get the star by going into a certain area of the end pole. It's not known why this glitch occurs.