|Hack||Super Donkey Kong 64|
|Number of Stars||1|
|Music Used||Donkey Kong 64 - Hideout Helm 2|
|Level Before||Creepy Castle|
There is only one star in this stage, which is essentially a speedrun level where Mario must race against the clock to collect 8 red coins before the timer runs out. The timer starts at 60 seconds, but there are stopwatches throughout the level which add 7 seconds onto the timer when collected. After collecting the 50th star, the door on K. Lumsy Island opens, allowing Mario to fight Bowser.
Star 1 Edit
There are 8 red coins Mario must collect while travelling through the level. Collecting as many stopwatches as possible is also advised, though usually it isn't beneficial to backtrack for them.
- In the first room on the left
- On the left side of the first circular room
- On the right side of the next circular room
- On the other side of the pipe in the wall in the circular room
- Through the pipe, up the stairs on the right in the next room
- Across the middle of the room from red coin 6, up some more platforms
- Down the tunnel to the next room, on a stack of boxes on the left side
- In a small room on the right side of the last room of the stage.
After obtaining all 8 red coins, the star appears in the back room, near the last red coin. The timer continues to run even until after Mario collects the star, so Exit Course must be used from the pause menu to avoid losing a life.